Part Time Job Opportunity: Call Centre Managers
Savana Signatures, an NGO based in the Northern and Volta Regions of Ghana has opened a vacancy for self-motivated, energetic and youth friendly individuals to occupy a part-time job as Call Centre Managers under its Sexual Health Education Plus (SHE+) platform. The SHE+ platform is a youth-centred platform that provides young people with evidence-based Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information, education and linkage to services through Voice call, SMS and Social Media. The job location is Tamale in the Northern Region and applicants should be between the ages of 23-30 years.
Job Purpose: The Call Centre Managers shall manage the Sexual Health Education Plus (SHE+) Platforms (Call Centre, WhatsApp, Facebook) to create easy access to SRHR information and services.
In order to excel in the job, call Centre Manager must:
• Have good problem-solving skills, be resourceful and take the initiative when needed.
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of the requirements of Sexual Reproductive Health
• Be able to multitask and to work in a shift system.
• Have excellent communication skills and be professional when dealing with all aspects of target
groups and beneficiaries.
• Be trustworthy
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualified persons will render;
• Provide real-time feedback to young people on their SRHR needs
• Provide Mobile Counselling services
• Linking young people to SRHR services including sales point for commodities
• Manage the SHE+ WhatsApp and Facebook platform
• Promote the SHE+ Mobile Platform and mobile Application among the target groups
Support Project Mangers by
• Sensitising young people about the SHE+ Platforms
• Reporting findings for realignment
• Identify and evaluate the risk associated with platform and take appropriate action to control the
Applicant should be;
• A qualified health professional
• A computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite
• Social media compliant
• Knowledgeable and experienced in handling young people’s SRHR needs.
• A good Communicator
• A good Counsellor
• Able to multitask
• Able to speak at least three (3) of the following local languages;