Resource Mobilisation and Proposal Writing
Application deadline: April 5, 2013
The course will help the participants identify the current gap in resources for sustainable programme intervention. It will help to understand the diverse sources and methods to mobilize resources. Participants will understand the significance of relationship building in resource mobilisation. The overall objective of the Course in Resource Mobilisation and Proposal Writing is to enable the learner to mobilise a diverse range of financial and non-financial resources for their organisation.
Objectives of the course
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Understand the major trends in resource mobilisation and the reasons for giving;
• Critically analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your organisations’ existing resource base;
• Formulate a simple plan on how to diversify the resource base;
• Identify main funding sources and appropriate methods to secure them; and
• Learn how to write a winning proposal.
• Guest Resource Persons
• Group Discussions
• Case Studies.
The training course is designed for heads of the organisations or practitioner’s with minimum three years of experience in the development sector. It is expected that the organisations nominate participants currently in senior management positions in their organisations.
Download list of courses
06-08 May, 2013