Resource Mobilisation &Sustainability and Grants Management & Reporting Training
Application Deadline: Wednesday,28 February,2018
WACSI has specifically designed these courses which will be held in Accra-Ghana, from the 19-23 March,2018, to address resourcing and sustainability issues facing civil society as well as ensuring that their limited resources are used effectively while implementing programmes. The training will look at a combination of strategies to attract requisite resources to sustain an organisation or project. It also aims at responding to local resource mobilisation challenges in order to strengthen the capacity of Civil Society Organisations to diversify their resource streams.
Knowledge and skills gained from this course will enable you to:
- Strengthen your resource mobilisation and planning for sustainability;
- Understand the major trends in resource mobilisation and the reasons forgiving;
- Identify main funding sources and appropriate methods to secure them;
- Enhance your organisation’s capability to report and manage grants effectively;
- Clarify key responsibilities and routine needed for successful grant management;
The course fee is 500 USD payable before Wednesday,February28,2018.
Fees include tuition,training materials, certificate of completion,continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch,
follow up engagement and post training webinar.
To apply visit here
Read more here